Today’s Saturday Spotlight is on one of NEW favorite direct sales companies….
I first stumbled onto this company at a vendor event. I wash intrigued but finances that day kept me from buying anything. The AWESOME consultant gave me one of the face cloths. She told me that I would never go back to eye makeup remover and cleanser on my face. To say the least, I was skeptical which is the other reason that I didn’t want to spend any money.
Well, it is now about 6 months later and I haven’t gone back. I LOVE my face cloth!
Hubby is getting into green and clean products so he told me about an idea he saw on YouTube about using balled up aluminum foil instead of dryer sheets. I just shook my head and thought it would now be a good time to check into the dryer balls from Norwex.
I was invited to a Facebook party by a friend and began making my list of MUST haves. WOW! I cold really do some damage with all of the amazing products.
Dust bunnies (or should I say ELEPHANTS) beware – the dusting mitt is on its way.
A clean iPhone screen or iPad screen or even my laptop would be amazing with the Optic Cloth.
I could go on a shopping frenzy! So what is Norwex all about:
What started with a miraculous cloth, a little water and bugs on a windshield in 1994 has become one of the most respected cleaning and personal care companies in the world.
From our humble beginnings in Norway, focused on “cleaning without chemicals” to our most recent launch of Norwex in Australia, we remain dedicated to our mission of improving quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes.
The Norwex Solution
- With Norwex Microfiber System, you will not breathe, touch or ingest chemicals – you simply create a cleaner, healthier indoor environment.
- Norwex Marine Organics and Naturally Timeless personal care products offer cutting-edge technology coupled with organic and natural ingredients – without harmful parabens or preservatives.
- SAVE Time – the Norwex Cleaning System decreases cleaning time by 75% or more.
- SAVE Money – An average household spends $600-$800 a year on chemical cleaning products and supplies. By using Norwex products you can realize up to a 90% savings!
- Norwex helps make cleaning fun, fast and easy and teaches your family how to improve their health and environment!
So, check it out and let me know what you think…
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!