Was your June a bust? Did you have an AWESOME May and then sales slumped in June? The”J” months can be tough if you are not prepared and we are rolling right into another one, right? What do you want to be different? Are you wishing and wanting for success or are you making it happen? Are you casting the “I wish” vision or are you claiming the blessing? Believe me the difference in our words can make a difference in what the Universe gives us.
Why am I so sure that this positive claim works? I have seen countless people cast the vision and claim the blessing. I have seen team members reach for a goal, claim it and then achieve it. I was one of them the year that I promoted to Director with Thirty One. I have shared the struggles, the tears and the successes of the last two years. In the last few months I have learned so much. Why? Because I BELIEVE that my dreams are obtainable. Better yet, I have CLAIMED them. How did this amazing transformation occur? No, there is no magic wand. It took being coachable. I was open to change and willing to learn.
So many people helped in the transformation to Hope 1.5 on the way to Hope 2.0. The women of the Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Women who started the transformation of this “shabby chic” momma into a “real” business owner. The Beacon of Hope Leadership Retreat with Hope Shortt and Becky Spieth broke down the final barriers. Then I was ready to accept the coaching from: Britt Bolnick, In Arm’s Coacching, Desiree Wolfe with her Rebel Mamapreneur Think Tank, and Eryka Peskin, Abudance Coach and Fierce Cheerleader.
Remember that you deserve to be happy, truly happy with a joy that comes from within. Believe in yourself just as others believe in you. See yourself through their eyes. You are AWESOME. Feel it. Believe it. And know that you deserve it. Here is a great way to do that: practice visualizing where you want to be every day, then take the steps to make it a reality. I wrote a letter to Hope 2.0 telling her how proud I was of all that she had accomplished in her business:
Dear Hope 2.0:
I am so proud of all that you have accomplished in the last 5 years:
- Your office is organized. I am glad that you finally have a part-time assistant to help with the busy work. The family room looks AMAZING and I know that your team loves hanging out with you and learning all of your great business tips.
- Where did you say your last cruise went to? WOW! I know hubby loves the fact that you can take a vacation every year and you treat. What a great way to say thank you to him for taking care of you every day. Of course, those mini getaways are nice too. You can never have enough of them.
- You got to walk the stage as a Senior Director. The best part was that hubby was there to greet you along with Belinda. I know you cried because he never wanted to enter into the pink bubble but he was so proud of you. He finally sees your business as a business
- Your calendar is full with home parties & events. Your hostesses are scheduling their next party when they close their current one because your calendar gets so full
- Your Annual Hostess Appreciation party has become the talk of the town. In 5 years, it is the must attend end of the year event
- The many charities that you have helped with your seasonal events for kids and families are a blessing. Don’t forget the multiple fundraisers you hold every month. Not only are you helping organizations find discretionary money but you are also helping people who are struggling. You never forget where you came from – a homeless, addict who just wanted to please everyone. By remembering, you are able to encourage others
- You have inspired so many on your team to reach for their dreams, to overcome their inner gremlins and as a result their lives are changed forever
- Your willingness to share your office systems, your party ideas, your presentations and even allow consultants to tag along with you even if they are not on your team is a great example of a leader.
I want you to remember that success is always within your reach. There will be struggles but that simply means that there are lessons to be learned. Your journey is yours alone but others can learn from it. Comparison is not in the plan.
I am on the road to being Hope 2.0. I am not waiting for “when” or “if”, I am claiming the blessings NOW. I have seen things change in my business since I did this exercise – thank you Eryka. Give it a chance, what have you got to loose. You deserve to have all of the blessings waiting for you. I can’t wait to celebrate your successes.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day.