It is the Pumpkin Spice time of year from coffee to cookies to marshmallows….These yummy pancakes will surely be a hit in your house.
Nutrition facts for the entire recipe: 169 calories, 4g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 420mg sodium, 16g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 19.5g protein
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 5 minutes Freestyle™ SmartPoints® value 2* Makes: 1 serving
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup (about 2 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Optional toppings: lite pancake syrup, light butter
- In a medium bowl, mix powdered peanut butter, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract, and stir until uniform. (Batter will be thick.)
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat.
- Add batter to form three medium pancakes (about 1/4 cup each).
- Cook until solid enough to flip, about 2 minutes. Gently flip, and cook until both sides are lightly browned and the inside is cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Need to go grocery shopping for your ingredients? Why not check out Thirty One’s Pink Sky Super Solution Set..You can step up your grocery game with a great deal on the Deluxe Utility Tote in Charcoal Crosshatch, plus 2 Essential Storage Totes in Perfectly Plaid designed to fit right inside. This handpicked solution set is also perfect for sports or band practice, home or garage organization and toting all those holiday gifts. But hurry – limited quantities are available, and only until October 31, 2019! (Please note that this item is not eligible to qualify for the Monthly Customer Special) Personalization is not available for this set. No substitutions. It usually retails for $110 but can be yours for $75! Think of all of the possibilities.