So, let me ask you again….do you manifest abundance? Now, I would have to honestly answer – NO! or at least not 100% of the time or in all areas of my life. I know you are probably wondering what started me on this quest to “manifest abundance”, right? I have been following an AMAZING social media coach Ann Evanston who manifests abundance in ALL areas of her life. She has inspired me. She reinforced many of the same ideals given to me in the past by some other amazing women. The Law of Abundance, along with branding myself and not my company are TWO of the big ones.
Believing is having the ability to dream which leads to achieving. It may seem like a short road between believing and achieving but it requires effort, patience and a process. No, simply imagining things doesn’t make them come true. Those visual are nota magic wand! You need to show up consistently and keep going when the going gets tough. Your belief can only motivate you THEN you need to put the energy into an outcome-driven process.
The “fake it to you make it” theory helped me in my career as a social worker. There were many times, I showed I was confident when I was definitely not feeling it 100%. The end result was within a short period of time I was where I wanted to be in my career. Was it easy? NO! Did I work countless hours to reach my goal? YES! I was consistent and it paid off.
I am working on “manifesting statements” or “positive affirmations” which will help me move out of the scarcity mode in ALL areas of my life. I am going to finally stomp those negative inner gremlins, so I can live the abundant life I was meant to live. What are some of your positive affirmations to manifest abundance?
Which of these abundance affirmations radiate with you?
- I experience wealth as a key part of my life.
- I am capable of overcoming any money-obstacles that stand in my way.
- I can conquer my money goals.
- Today I commit to living my financial dreams.
- I want more money. And that’s okay.
- It’s easy and natural for me to be prosperous and successful.
- My life is filled with health and wealth.
- Abundance is coming, I deserve and accept it.
- I accept and receive unexpected money.
- I accept and receive unexpected prosperity.
- I have more than enough money.
- I deserve to make more money.
- I am always discovering new sources of income.
- Money comes my way in both expected and unexpected ways.
- I am open to receiving all wealth life brings to me.
- I’m not poor, I’m just low wealth right now. That is changing.
- I’m getting out of my own way when it comes to money.
The ones I highlighted are the ones that speak to me. I truly believe by speaking health into my life, I have been able to manage my MS on a holistic basis. I know it is not for everyone BUT for me, it works. Do I still have bad days? YES! The difference is, I don’t let a bad day determine my week, or month or year. I count my blessings and move forward because even a bad MS day is a blessing.
What is the quickest way to manifest abundance?
- Practice gratitude and generosity right now. Manifesting isn’t just about “getting” whatever you want. …
- Be present. …
- Be open to receiving. …
- Stay positive. …
- Take time to meditate.
Who will join me on this journey? Let’s cheer each other on. Have an Epic day!