I love fruit and a fruit salsa sounds YUMMY! I know, you are thinking this is a summer recipe but team it with these homemade cinnamon chips and you have a year round winner. This is great for a dessert, a juicy snack for a family gathering or a light summer snack.
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each into eight wedges.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa.
1 each: 127 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Thank you Diane Wendell of Life Expressions Decor. Here is her story:
Hi! My name is Diane and I absolutely LOVE Life Expressions Decor! I am very excited to be a part of this amazing journey!
I have hosted a couple of Life Expressions Decor get togethers and everyone just loved it and had so much fun creating their own signs!
I love the versatility and choices of the different sayings, signs, paint colors, and all the decor! I love how simple it is to create your own masterpiece! No artistic talent is really necessary, that’s one of the best parts!!!
Contact me to host your own party, Fundraiser or event!
Great for birthdays, housewarming get togethers, Ladies Nights, or to just get together and be creative!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!