Tasty Tuesday is BACK!!!! Lots of yummy recipes I have been sitting on for awhile BUT I am adding WW PP points where I can as well as tips for making things lighter and/or healthier.
TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 15 min (includes 30 min cool time) SERVINGS: 12 COST: $0.44/serving
Dense brownies are perfect for cutting into shapes using cookie cutters. A simple cookie cutter, like a heart shape, is best for these fudgy brownies. You can also cut into squares, triangles, or circles.
1⁄2 cup oil or melted butter + more for oiling
1⁄4 cup water or milk, your choice (I usually use Almond Milk)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line 1⁄4 Sheet Pan with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner. Generously brush with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with oil, then whisk in water. Stir in mix; Let ingredients sit for about 20 minutes in the bowl before putting in the pan.
- Dcrape into pan. Smooth top and spread to the edges as best you can.
- Bake 15 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Rest in pan until cool, at least 30 min.
- Gently flip the Sheet Pan Liner and brownie onto a cutting board. Peel away the liner from the brownie. Using a cookie cutter of your choice, cut into shapes. Decorate with toppings, if desired.
Per serving (1/12th of the brownie): Calories 170, Fat 11 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g (Fiber 2 g, Sugars 11 g), Protein 3 g.
- I use unsweetened applesauce in the recipe to lower the WW PP. Oil is only used in prepping the pans.
- I also use the multi-purpose steamer bake in the oven.
- Decorate brownies with a thin layer of chocolate icing using the recipe on the back of Chocolate Fudge Sauce Mix. Use fun sprinkles to outline each heart.
- Make brownie cake pops! Roll scraps of brownies into balls, then roll in shredded coconut. Place a lollipop stick into each ball.
This recipe is brought to you courtesy of Epicure – good food, fast & easy. Have questions, be sure to ask! These ingredients are all Allergen free. I also have samples available if you are interested!
Have an Epic Day!