Over the years, I have always had a hard time finding the perfect gift for my mom. She is kind, giving, hard-working and of course, she holds a special place in my heart. What about you? Do you struggle? Since miles (okay about an hour’s drive) separate us, we don’t get to spend as much time together as we would like or have in the past. So, the gift of time seems to be the best thing to give her on any given day. On Mother’s Day, I want it to be special. It’s so important on Mother’s Day to show our moms just how much we appreciate them. Take this short quiz to find great gift ideas for your mom to make her special day amazing!
How does your mom like to spend her weekends?
- Traveling and exploring new places
- Hiking, picnicking or at the beach
- Soccer games, trips to the grocery store and a million other errands – she’s always on the go!
- In the kitchen trying out new recipes
- Cozied up at home with a good book
Describe her personality in one word.
What’s her dream vacation?
- Going somewhere new and exciting like Australia or Japan
- She’s just as happy exploring national parks as she is lounging on the beach
- A week at the spa to relax from her hectic life
- Paris, Spain or Italy – she’s not picky as long as it has amazing food!
- Visiting friends and family that she doesn’t get to see often
- Exploring all of the amazing boutiques in London or New York City
What’s your budget for her gift?
- Less than $30
- The mid-$30s sound good
- Let’s keep it under $40
- Right around $50
- Under $60
- Less than $90
If there’s nothing your mom loves more than getting creative in the kitchen and sharing the food she makes, then the super-portable Tote-ally Thermal or roomy Fresh Market®Thermal is just what she needs. Both have Leak Lock® lining to hold ice to transport her creations to the next dinner party or holiday celebration. The best part is these are on SALE this month.
Family is important to your mom, and she loves to be reminded of her loved ones daily. The Close To Home™ Table Gallery’s interchangeable Photo Inserts let her switch out pictures to display different special memories throughout the year. OR, you can pick your favorite photo and grab just the insert for her to hang or display for all to see.