I wish I could remember where I saw or got this recipe from so I could give them credit! It is so YUMMY! I’m wondering how it would work in the crock pot, so I might just give it a try. We have an insta pot too but I have never used it. Is this a recipe you could do in it? What do you think?
3 chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 cups green cabbage, shredded
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 cup water
1 tablespoon Soy sauce, low sodium (I use gluten free)
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
• Add bell peppers or carrots for color.
• Try with broccoli.
Got leftovers? We always do since I can’t seem to get the hang of cooking for just two people. You would think I was from a BIG family. LOL.
Grab a Lunch Break Thermal from Thirty One before they are gone! Yes, this AWESOME thermals are being retired at the end of the month. The Lunch Break Thermal is the stylish way to take your lunch to work or wherever you and your family go. Great for school, the pool, sporting events, day trips, flights and dozens of other places. Extended handles allow you to tote this cooler bag over your shoulder so you can stay hands-free. An interior thermal lining keeps your food cool or warm, while an exterior pocket gives you a useful place to put your cell phone, keys or wallet. Makes a great gift for teachers, neighbors, friends and anyone else who loves to lunch!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!