Do you have a vision? Do you want to quit your JOB? Do you want to pay down debt? Do you want to lose weight? Describe your vision with details……
My vision is hubby and I on an all-expense paid cruise surrounded by thousands of other Thirty One leaders. We will be floating in the pink bubble of the Leadership Incentive Trip. So my “why” is leaving my part time job behind for good and earning Thirty One’s Leadership Incentive trip. I can see it. I can practically feel the ocean spray on my face.
I have the set goal. They will stretch me. They will make me push myself out of my comfort zone. Is you goal slightly out of reach but still attainable with a little bit of work. If it isn’t, it should be?
Setting the goal is one thing. The next is changing the mindset to overcome the struggles or challenges along the way. I am saying “I earned this trip” instead of saying “I am trying to earn this trip”. The difference is the confidence I have in achieving my vision versus letting insecurities and fear creep in. By changing my wording just a little bit, I am ready to step out of my comfort zone to get more leads and grow my business. .
So let me tell you about this AMAZING incentive trip offered by Thirty One. We have just ended Month #1 of the earning period and I am feeling confident. This Leadership Incentive Trip (LIT) is available to Director’s and above. Did you know over 200 of the 1,000 plus consultants who went on last year’s LIT were not in leadership when the promotion period started. That is AMAZING, right? WE are headed to the Bahamas! Notice how I said “WE”. No, it is not official but I going to DREAM BIG and I want you to join me.
What is an incentive trip? It is a fabulous, all expense paid vacation offered every single year. Based on your title with Thirty One, you have personal, team and recruiting goals to achieve the trip.
Here are JulieAnn’s top 7 steps for earning your company incentive trip.
1. Choose The Level You’ll Shoot For – This year each level is a trip for TWO! So, my goal is a romantic get-away gift for my hubby for our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I am stretching myself beyond what I think I can do.
2. Decide How Many New Consultants You’ll Sponsor – As you’re earning the trip, you’re growing a thriving business and getting rewarded for it. I always recommend you shoot for more new team members than you actually need to earn your trip. You build in a safety net. My mantra is “I am a RECRUITING magnet”. Once you know how many people you’ll sponsor, then make absolutely sure those you sponsor get qualified.
3. Use the Incentive Trip to Earn the Incentive Trip – Use this as a great incentive to sponsor others who might be interested in joining you on your vacation! I LOVE these suggestions:
• Make the incentive trip a part of your opportunity commercial (and talk about your excitement about where you’re going)
• Put the incentive trip destination as well as a photo of the resort/cruise ship/etc. in your e-mail signature block
• If you’re a leader, make it the “culture” in your organization to earn the incentive trip every year.
4. Track Your Progress – Reward yourself for each small victory as you work toward your trip. I have a vision board in my office to remind me of my goals. Here’s some small steps you can reward yourself for:
• Made at least 5 phone calls each week to either book or sponsor
• Scheduled at least 1 sponsoring interview each week
• Did at least 2 parties each week
• Sponsor at least 1 new person each month
5. Create a Vivid Visualization – Visualize at least once a day, preferably twice a day (right before you go to sleep at night and as soon as you wake up in the morning). Close your eyes and really feel the feelings of already being there, even if it’s just for a minute or two a day.
6. Encourage Your Downline Using all of Your Tips and Tools – As a leader, you have to lead by example. Make sure your team knows you intend to earn the trip and you would love to take the vacation right along with your entire team.
What are YOUR best tips for earning YOUR company Leadership trip? Share them with us so that we can enjoy that trip together.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!