Happy Friday Everyone!!! I am so happy because I have the entire weekend OFF! Nothing special planned except that I get some much needed hubby and me time. I know that sounds crazy right, since I talk about being off with Rob on Monday and Tuesday all of the time. The difference is that we don’t have anything we HAVE to do. We are just going to wing it! Of course, the summer crowds may prevent some things because we avoid the “shoobies” but we are going to enjoy the day!
Okay, so based on all of that, my title of “not worthy” has probably got you wondering what I am talking about, right? Since I have been dealing with some health issues – hubby thinks all will be solved by leaving WaWa – I have found myself feeling “not worthy”. Here are some of the labels that I have picked up over that have allowed Negative Nellie to camp on my doorstep…
- You are old. I have never really thought about my age as anything more than a number but over the last few months, I am feeling like I am 100 versus a mere 57.
- Bad housekeeper. Now don’t get me wrong, my house is not filthy, it just is slightly dusty. I have never been much for the crazy weekly clean. Everything is neat but I do have some dust bunnies that have taken up residence behind the couch.
- Not a good wife. I don’t fit the picture of the perfect wife – you know, the one who can do it all – but does that mean that I am not a good wife? No, just a little overwhelmed at times.
- Not a good leader. This one comes from playing the comparison game with what others do and where they are in their business. Just when I think I have shed this thought – Doubtful Debbie joins the party.
- Not good at recruiting. Okay, this is me talking negative into the universe and as a result, not recruiting. I may miss cues but I do love to share the gift of Thirty One with anyone who will listen.
- Not good at direct sales. WOW! I am not sure where that one came from but as I look at July which is a little light on bookings, I realize that I have the ability to make the difference. I can sit back and just let it happen or I can try to turn things around. Three years plus in business, average party sales of $475 with at least 7 guests per party, a team of 23 in my entire downline and upcoming Rising Stars – there may be room for improvement but I got this!
- Fat! Yes, this word has creeped in again. I lost 100+ pounds and I still can’t shed that word. The thought of putting on a bathing suit with the excess skin has not helped the situation. I am looking forward to being off of 2nd shift and eating healthier.
These are just a few of the words that have impacted me lately. When I shared this with hubby, his response was “You are trying to do too much. Slow down and (basically) get some balance.” Thank you Get Your Girl Back for getting me to STOP and see how all of this negative is limiting my ability to step into my destiny – whatever that may be. I have always believe that I am destined to make a difference in people’s lives and my Thirty One business allows me that chance.
As I prepare to shed the things that are draining me in my life, I am headed to finding balance between my family, my personal life, my business and my part-time job. What labels have you picked up that need to be shed? Journal about this today and see where it leads you. I don’t journal but I do blog and just putting these feelings on paper has helped me to realize how crazy these labels are for me.
Share your negative labels and how you are going to over come them.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!