- 4 oz. cream cheese softened (light cream cheese)
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 T. pumpkin puree
- 1-2 T. artificial sweetener-optional
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 T. butter softened (light butter)
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- If you don’t need the addition of the sweetness you can leave out the artificial sweetener altogether.
- Scoop into individual bowls. Place in the refrigerator to chill and set up for 2 hours.
- Top with a dash of nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice before serving.
- Change up the flavor to suit your taste by using almond, coffee , hazelnut, or walnut extract in place of the vanilla.
A great way to take this YUMMY snack with you is with a Thirty One Cool Clip Thermal. The Cool Clip Thermal Pouch makes a great addition to any tote, bag or backpack when you need a little extra space or just need to keep items separated and easy to access. Great for snacks, sunscreen, medicine, make-up, valuables, cell phones, baby food, bug spray, first-aid supplies and many other items. Features a washable and wipeable thermal lining, exterior clip, zipper closure and front pocket
Have a recipe you want to share? Send it to me. If I put if in my blog, I will send you a FREE gift! Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!