Here is a yummy recipe I found from Delish…. They say “This creamy, tart lemonade pie gives key lime a run for its money.”. I’m not so sure about that since key lime (especially from 502 Bakery) is my absolutely favorite! If you try this recipe, let us know what you think.
INGREDIENTS: GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 15 graham crackers
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
INGREDIENTS: LEMONADE FILLING
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate
- Zest of 1 lemon, divided
- Make the crust: In a Ziploc bag or food processor, crush graham crackers until fine, then transfer to a large bowl. To bowl, add butter, sugar, and salt and mix until evenly combined. Pack tightly in pie dish and bake at 350° until golden and fragrant, 8 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add heavy cream and beat until soft peaks form, 4 to 5 minutes more. Mix in condensed milk, lemonade concentrate, and 1/2 of the zest and beat until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Pour pie mixture into crust and top with remaining lemon zest. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Taking this yummy dessert to a gathering. Be sure it stays cool while traveling in Thirty One’s Perfect Party Set….The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip!