It’s easy to ignore the little spaces in your house when cleaning, after all, out of sight, out of mind, right? But in reality, clutter under your bathroom sinks, in your laundry room or in the trunk of your car can be resolved in minutes with the right combination and sizes of totes, bags, storage bins and caddies.
Check out these “quick hit” home organization solutions which only take a few minutes to complete. All you need are the right small space storage solutions, and we can help with that. Read on!
Shown: Double Duty® Caddy in Tip Top Chevron; Your Way®Rectangle in Tip Top ChevronQuick Fix: Bathroom Organization
Let’s start under the sink with cabinet clutter. Get everything out of there to start and separate the items into groups of how you use them. For example, put all your bath and shower products together, all your towels together, beauty and hair care, etc., then ask yourself:
- How many groups do you have?
- How much of each group do you have?
- What size containers will I need to hold these items?
- What type of containers do I need?
- One with a handle for carrying?
- One that makes it easy to see what’s inside?
- One that will fit inside the space comfortably?
Once you have your answers, it’s time to find your storage solutions. We can help! In addition to the products shown above, we recommend:
- Your Way® Cube for towels, toilet paper rolls, cleaning supplies
- Tiny Utility Tote for hair accessories, curlers, brushes
- Littles Carry-All™ Caddy for small toiletries like toothpaste, eye drops, first aid supplies
Shown: Double Duty® Caddy in Tip Top Chevron personalized with Background Initials in True Turquoise.
Next, let’s tackle the jumbled mess on top of the sink. Do you share a bathroom with a roommate, husband or kids? You might need to organize the drawers in your vanity or even the counter space around the sink. While it’s important to have easy access to things, you don’t have to sacrifice counter space to achieve it.
A couple of personalized Double Duty®Caddies or Deluxe Double Duty® Caddies not only help organize toiletries and cosmetics, they help you quickly identify what’s yours. Even if you share your bathroom, you can still have your personal space and belongings neatly organized.
Depending on the size of your counters and drawers, you might want to consider these recommended storage options, too:
- Clear Clip Pouch for toiletries or travel-size products
- Get Creative™ Double Pouch for manicure/pedicure supplies or essential oils
- Glamour Case for cosmetics, accessories or skin care products
Laundry rooms can become a messy dumping ground for piles of clothes that need sorting. Instead of a family free-for-all of dirty laundry, why not get organized with storage solutions for clothes, detergents, and all your other laundry needs?
Our Large Utility Totes are way better than laundry bags or baskets, because after everything is washed and dried, clothes and be folded neatly, packed, and carried over the shoulder hands-free to their destination.
Need to organize your laundry supplies, too? Try a Tiny Utility Tote or a Medium Utility Tote if you need more space. Have to go somewhere outside your living space to do your laundry? Our unique laundry totes make transporting your clothes and laundry needs easy.
Depending on your needs, we have a bunch of other great laundry storage options for you and your family. Here are a few of our faves:
- Stand Tall Bin – makes a great easy-carry hamper for any bedroom or bathroom
- Move It All Bag – ideal for college students or anyone carrying clothes to a laundromat
- Your Way® Cube – keeps all your laundry products together and easily accessible
Shown: Takealong Weekender in Vintage Slate personalized with Large Signature Initial in Caramel; Expanding Travel Case in Vintage Slate with Large Signature Initial in Caramel; Multi Bottle Thermal in Windowpane Plaid; Zipper Pouch in Windowpane Plaid personalized with Headline font in WhiteQuick Fix: Diaper Bag Organization
New moms know the importance of good diaper bags and baby totes. These essentials help keep you organized when you have errands to run and a baby to bring along. Instead of shoving everything you need into one large bag, separate items into small totes and then place those bags into a large tote for easy carrying.
We have a lot of great diaper bag and baby tote options to choose from. Consider these baby organizing solutions for your daily needs:
- Adventures Backpack – makes a great hands-free baby or diaper bag
- Away For The Weekender – shoulder bag with pockets for diapers, food, toys and wipes
- Around The Clock® Thermal – easy, hands-free thermal bag for keeping baby food cool
When you have kids who play sports, pets that love the park and lots of places to be, then your car, van, or SUV’s trunk may look like a disaster area. Never fear. We have ideal trunk storage solutions and trunk organizers for your car or SUV.
Our car storage totes help keep grocery bags from tipping over, sports equipment from rolling around and emergency supplies organized and ready for use. Have some other car storage needs in mind? Here are a few more recommendations to help you get organized:
- Deluxe Utility Tote – our biggest storage tote can handle tools, sporting goods, groceries and more
- Deluxe Double® Duty Caddy – perfect for holding small tools, flashlights and other emergency needs
- Your Way® Cube – keep pet toys, car washing supplies, or road trip necessities ready for action
Have questions or need help picking out the perfect organizing solution…… send me a message, I will be happy to help!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
Products shown are from Fall 2020 season, available from Sept 1, 2020 to Feb 28, 2021. For more information about product availability, contact your Consultant or go to mythirtyone.com