Thank you Hungry Girl for this yummy recipe…
Nutrition Info: 207 calories, 4g total fat (<0.5g sat fat), 247mg sodium, 35.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein Freestyle™ SmartPoints® value 4*
Prep: 5 minutes Chill: 6 hours MAKES 1 SERVING
1 tsp. instant coffee granules
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (I use gluten free)
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
2 packets no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia), or more to taste
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, or more for topping
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Optional topping: fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium jar or bowl, combine coffee granules with 1/4 cup hot water. Stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, until oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid.
Do you head out to work early? Or maybe you can’t eat breakfast first thing in the morning. That’s me!!! When I am headed out for an event or to help out at my old JOB, I pack this yumminess for a mid day snack. What better what to carry it then in a Thirty One thermal….
The Multi Bottle Thermal isn’t just a baby bottle cooler bag, it makes a great lunch tote or snack bag too. Two of them fit perfectly into our ZOUT creating an ideal daycare solution! Adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying easy. I put my favorite Fall personalization on it too…Here are some of the awesome features:
- Two exterior zipper compartments
- Top non-thermal storage compartment
- Large thermal storage compartment
- Holds up to six standard-sized baby bottles
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 10.75″H x 7″L, x 6” D
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!