I have spent the last month faithfully going to Weight Watchers, measuring what I eat and sticking to the Candida Diet to detox my body. I still have a ways to go but I am thrilled with the results. Each day feeling a little bit better.
Recently, I was on an Zoom call with Amber Annette and Desiree where Amber talked to me about how consistency equaled confidence and success. We talked about the importance of positive mantras every day. I started spending every morning (about 5 minutes) reading over my mantras and then visualizing my goal. It has set a tone for my day.
While doing all of this, I have found some really good (interesting) wellness tips online. I hope you enjoy and possibly put to practice some of these life changing wellness tips. We know the importance of water, sleep and exercise but you may be surprised at some and find a handful of new ideas.
1. Balance. Taking the time to give equal energy to all aspects of your life.
2. Loving yourself, taking care of your body, and appreciating everything around you.
3. Fresh air, sunshine and smiling
4. Use Shea butter on your skin to keep them soft and smooth esp during winter –
5. Love and respect to everyone and around you as well as yourself!
6. Don’t ever deprive your body of anything. If it wants something, give it in moderation. Wellness is about working to be the best version of yourself and embracing yourself wholly for all you are
7. Ground yourself every day (find which method works best for you, whether it’s yoga or meditation or tai chi, etc.)…then imagine white light surrounding you and dissolving the energy cords and negative thoughts and chatter clogging your being so you can glow andSHINE ON!
8. Stress management in your surrounding is so important. Blaming others inwardly or outwardly only de-energizes us. Notice your thought patterns today. Are they of acceptance or judgement? Eliminating all drama can help immensely.
9. Start your morning off with 2 TBSP of coconut vinegar, a bit of coconut nectar, and 4-8oz of warm filtered water to help your stomach acidity. Then take a probiotic because it is best absorbed after vinegar. Anyone ever try this or have a similar morning drink?
10. Morning lemon juice with water water or apple cider vinegar on a empty stomach + at least 5 mins of morning grateful-positive affirmations help me inject purpose every day, no matter how hard it might be or how many challenges I have in my life, being grateful even for the little things always helps me push through! Another alternative is fresh carrot juice.
11. Skin oiling before a shower keeps you grounded and vitalized.
12. Eating fruit on an empty stomach, chaga tea anytime, & dry skin brushing for a healthy lymphatic system.
13. Listen to your body and live a life of balance (in spiritual, emotional, and physical aspects). And never underestimate the therapeutic power of giving to others in selfless love and being grateful for what you have
14. 11 minutes of conscious breathing a day. ” if you do not breathe consciously for 11 minutes a day, you lose 40% of the vitality of life… But if you do breathe consciously for 11 minutes a day, you can do exactly what no miracle can do, because our life depends on the breathe of life.” – yogi bhajan
15. Break a sweat at least once a day- good for the body and the mind
16. Surround yourself with those you can laugh with openly. – you know those deep belly laughs.
17. Develop a daily a morning routine consisting of nourishing your mind, body, and spirit and stick to it!
18. Self love is the greatest medicine. when we truly, deeply love ourselves, we will naturally understand how to care for ourselves, mentally, physically and emotionally. Listen to your body & your gut brain!
19. Dandelion root! Best for acne, and great hangover prevention tool.
20. Make sure to do at least one good thing for yourself everyday. It can be as small as drinking enough water, a workout, going to bed early, and eating well.
21. Epsom salt + baking soda in a hot bath with your favorite essential oils
22. See light in every situation and not allowing negativity in
23. Eat an avocado a day
24. Keep a positive outlook in life regardless of your circumstances. Healthy food is essential, but few things can compensate for a negative attitude. Gratitude works wonders
25. Strive for 90% good, 10% naughty. And laugh a lot.
What is your BEST wellness tip?
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!