I have struggled with staying at goal for the last few months. Just when I wanted to get back on track eating zero point foods, it has been recommended in addition to dairy free and gluten free – I go vegetarian. BUT before I made the change, I tried this YUMMY recipe.
Give this AWESOME 1 Smartpoint. per 1/2 cup service recipe a chance. This will make 12 servings!
- 2 pounds cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup purple grapes, halved
- 2 TBS chives, scallions or green onions, minced
- 5 ribs celery, washed and chopped
- 1 TSP garlic powder
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain, non fat Greek yogurt
- Cook the chicken breasts until done. You can pan fry with non stick cooking spray or bake in the oven.
- Shred the chicken or chop using a knife. Place in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Wash and cut the grapes in half. Place in bowl.
- Wash and mince chives. Place in bowl.
- Wash and chop celery. Place in bowl.
- Add garlic powder to bowl.
- Add light mayonnaise and Greek yogurt to bowl.
- Add a dash or two of this seasoning if you’d like some more flavor.
- Mix well and chill for an hour before serving.
Since this makes 12 servings, why not take some for lunch using your Thirty One Around the Clock Thermal.. It is one of the most versatile totes. Great for lunch or snacks anytime, anywhere—work, school, festivals, road trips, pool, beach, golf course, boating or sporting events. The water-resistant thermal lining keeps contents cool and makes cleanup easier. A removable shoulder strap means you can carry it any number of ways, including crossbody for hands-free movement. An interior mesh pocket and exterior front zipper pocket provide separate storage options when needed. Makes a great gift for friends, neighbors, kids, teachers and everyone else on the go!
If you try this yummy recipe, let us know what you think. Have a recipe you want to share? Send me an email – if I use it, I will send you some happy mail.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!