It is Monday!!!! It was an AWESOME weekend in my pink bubble – Fall Premiere. No spoilers here, you will have to stay tuned for more details or better yet, book a party between July 1 – 15 and get to see the catalog BEFORE every else. Opps! I squirreled for a minute, sorry!
There has been a survey going around Facebook where kids are asked to describe their parents. Well, since my “kid” is grown, I decided to email it to her and see what she had to say. The things you learn with the right questions. To be honest, she sums me up pretty good which is nice to know….
1. What is something mom always says to you? It’s you and me kid
2. What makes mom happy? Seeing others happy
3. What makes mom sad? Dishonesty
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Being silly in stores and in general
5. What was your mom like as a child? Probably a lot like me
6. How old is your mom? 57 (okay so she is off by 1 year but at least she is close!)
7. How tall is your mom? Short… About to my shoulder or a little under
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Sell Thirty One… aka work
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Nothing.. it’s pretty dull without me (:
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Saving the world
11. What is your mom really good at? Helping others
12. What is your mom not very good at? Cook (somethings not included like chicken CA)… Sorry mommy. (I knew I wasn’t great a baking but really?? LOL).
13. What does your mom do for a job? Sell bags to the world.. aka party
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? mexican
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Everything
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Pooh Bear (Kind of surprising)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Everything we can
18. How are you and your mom the same? Very giving.. and most times not enough to ourselves. (How wise and we are working on changing that, right?)
19. How are you and your mom different? Age and height (A no-brainer, right?)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me and I just know (:
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? ummm… he’s genuine
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? The beach of course
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? 32 i think (She was close – 31)
It was fun hearing what Belinda had to say, what do you think? If you asked your child, regardless of the age, these questions would they see the true you? I have to say, I am glad that Belinda saw the real me growing up. It makes for building a great relationship.
Kick your week off with a smile. Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!