Thank you Delish for this yummy recipe. The marshmallow whipped cream is everything. I am going to try and recreate it with some changes since dairy and gluten are out of my diet…..
PREP TIME: 30 minutes TOTAL TIME: 6 hours 30 minutes YIELDS: 6
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 7 oz. marshmallow crème
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- Line a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing overhang on all sides.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until fully combined. Let cool completely.
- Make marshmallow whipped cream: In a large bowl, beat heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold in crème and set aside.
- To loaf pan, add 1 layer of graham crackers, breaking crackers up when necessary to completely fill bottom. Spread 1/3 chocolate pudding on top of that, then add an even layer of mini marshmallows (about 1/2 cup). Spread on 1/3 marshmallow whipped cream mixture, then repeat process 2 more times, ending on marshmallow whipped cream. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, invert cake onto flat serving platter and peel off plastic.
- On a baking sheet, add 1/2 cup mini marshmallows. Using a kitchen torch or broiler, toast marshmallows until golden brown. Once cool enough to handle, place on top of cake. Serve immediately
Want to take this YUMMY recipe to the next barbecue? Why not try Thirty One’s Perfect Party Set. The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip!
Have a favorite recipe? Share it with us and if I use it in the blog, you will receive some “happy mail” from me….