- 1 (10 pound) boneless turkey breast
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Place turkey breast into a large slow cooker. Whisk onion soup mix and water in a bowl and pour the mixture over the turkey breast, spreading it out to evenly cover the meat.
- Stir garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, seasoned salt, basil, and oregano in a bowl until thoroughly combined; sprinkle the seasonings over the turkey breast.
- Cook on Low until turkey is very tender and the seasonings have flavored the meat, 8 to 9 hours. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast should read at least 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).
Tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Lots of leftovers? Isn’t that the reason we cook in the crockpot when there is only two people? LOL. Thirty One’s Lunch Buddy Thermal is a perfect size for the light luncher or the kids. This roomy, insulated cooler bag is perfectly sized and styled for packing lunch and snacks for you or the kids, with a water-resistant thermal lining, zipper closure, large front pocket and mesh side bottle pocket. Personalize your lunch bag with an embroidered name, monogram or Icon-It design for school, work or travel. Just a heads up too…. this is on the retirement list which means it will be gone at the end of August. Be sure to grab yours now!