- 1 14.75 oz can of salmon
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 2 tsp of Wicked Good Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- juice of whole lemon
- 1 tsp of Wicked Good Garlic Explosion
- 1 tsp of Wicked Good Very Veggie
- coconut oil for pan frying
- Drain liquid from canned salmon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 6 large salmon cakes or 10 small cakes.
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a medium size skillet and heat over medium heat
- Place three of the salmon cakes into the skillet and cook for approximately for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook until other side is golden brown
Renowned Chef Greg Manning from The Serenity Cafe in Toms River is now using our spice blends and fruit infused balsamic vinegars to prepare some of his fantastic meals! Greg now has three restaurants, The Serenity Cafe in Toms River, The White Butterfly Serenity West in Jackson and Serenity South in Wareton, Ne Jersey. If you are looking for a great place to eat with friendly and attentive staff, look no further! Eat Local! Shop Local! Support Local Business!