October means the kick off of the “dreaded holiday season”. Okay, so maybe you are thinking “It’s only October” but let me tell you it goes by really FAST. It won’t be long and you will be planning Thanksgiving Dinner and browsing the Black Friday Sales. Then before you know it – Christmas is here. You are left feeling worn out. You probably meant to get together with friends but the time went by too fast.
What if I told you that you could enjoy a “girl’s night in” with very little effort. Impossible, right? Picture you and a few friends gathered in your living room. Laughing. Talking. No kids. No significant other. Light music plays in the background. There are some cute products on display. You feel like you are getting a private showing in a small boutique. When the night is done, you feel refreshed, energized and ready to take on the world. The best part is that you were able to grab some great deals on products that will help make your life a little easier (and maybe even some holiday gifts) PLUS they were at up to an 90% discount.
My hostesses can expect:
- that I will partner with them to make it a night they won’t forget.
- I will take care of the invitations.
- I will take care of the follow-up to ensure friends are coming.
- No sales pitches.
- I will provide some simple solutions to your every day organizing struggles.
- I will celebrate you for your hard work and ability to take care of everyone else.
- I will encourage you so you feel like a star.
- Best of all, I will reward you with FREE and discounted products for you, your friends and your family.
Want to change it up a little, how about:
- A Bingo Party!
- A “Wine Tasting Night” party theme. Everyone brings their favorite bottle of wine. I will bring the tasting glasses
- A costume party themed girls night! Pick a year (70’s or 80’s) or your favorite super hero
- A Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice themed party…all pumpkin goodies!
- A Pinterest themed craft night! Pick a simple and inexpensive fall craft
Keep the snacks light – really, does anyone ever eat? Your friends aren’t coming to see how clean your house is or because you will have lots to eat. They are coming to spend time with YOU who they have not seen in a long time without the kids or hubby.
So who’s ready to kick of the Fall Holiday season…. contact me to book a date…
Giving of myself so others smile
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!