One of the AMAZING incentives offered by Thirty One (as well as other direct sales companies) is a company incentive trip. In Thirty One, this is available to Director’s and above. This year, WE are headed to Riviera Maya.. Notice how I said “WE”. No, it is not official but I going to DREAM BIG!
Thank you JulieAnn Jones for these tips of how to ensure that you earn your TRIP! What is an incentive trip? It is a fabulous, top-drawer, all expense paid vacation every single year. Based on your title with Thirty One, you have personal, team and recruiting goals to achieve this AMAZING trip. We are already in the earning period but I am sure there are some who could use some tips… I know they helped me.
Here are JulieAnn’s top 7 steps for earning your company incentive trip.
1. Choose The Level You’ll Shoot For – Will you be going alone so that you can enjoy some much deserved girl time? Or, is this a goal for a romantic get-away gift for your hubby? That is my goal…I am stretching myself a little beyond what you think you can do.
2. Decide How Many New Consultants You’ll Sponsor – As you’re earning the trip, you’re growing a thriving business and getting rewarded for it. I always recommend that you shoot for more new team members than you actually need to earn your trip. That way, you have a built in safety net. My mantra is “I am a RECRUITING magnet”.
3. Break it down – Figure out how many people you’ll sponsor and then make absolutely sure that those you’re sponsoring are getting qualified. That means working with them to get them moving right away with booking son their calendar.
4. Use the Incentive Trip to Earn the Incentive Trip – Your company has probably chosen a pretty cool destination for your trip (usually somewhere warm during the winter). You can use that as a great incentive to sponsor others who might be interested in joining you on your vacation! I LOVE these suggestions:
• Make the incentive trip a part of your opportunity commercial (and talk about your excitement about where you’re going)
• Put the incentive trip destination as well as a photo of the resort/cruise ship/etc. in your e-mail signature block
• If you’re a leader, make it the “culture” in your organization to earn the incentive trip every year.
5. Track Your Progress – Reward yourself for each small victory as you work toward your trip. I have a vision board in my office to remind me of my goals. Here’s an example of some of the actions you could consider rewarding yourself for:
• Made at least 5 phone calls each week to either book or sponsor
• Scheduled at least 1 sponsoring interview each week
• Did at least 2 parties each week
• Sponsored at least 1 new person each month
6. Create a Vivid Visualization – Visualize at least once a day, preferably twice a day (right before you go to sleep at night and as soon as you wake up in the morning). Close your eyes and really feel the feelings of already being there, even if it’s just for a minute or two a day.
7. Encourage Your Downline Using all of Your Tips and Tools – As a leader, you have to lead by example. Make sure your team knows that you intend to earn the trip and you would love to take the vacation right along with your entire team.
Bottom line: you have to employ a systematic, intentional plan now if you want to be dipping your toes in the warm sand this year, compliments of your company!
What are YOUR best tips for earning YOUR company Leadership trip? Share them with us so that we can enjoy that trip together. Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
8 thoughts on “Earning a Leadership Incentive Trip”