“A successful life is often expensive. It will cost you something to become a champion.Time. Energy. Focus.” – Mike Murdock
Over the last few weeks, I have seen MAJOR changes in my business. Parties/ Hostess that I didn’t think would turn out have, customers have been placing retail orders, and I have TWO new recruits who are ready to ROCK their business. Do I think it is anything special that I did? NO! Do I believe that God is working in my life? YES. There is one other thing that has changed – I have accepted that I am NOT perfect and I don’t NEED to be in order to work my business and be a success. I am sure for some this seems like a no-brainer (yes, I do use that word ALOT). For me, it was a process.
I actually realized that I was sabotaging my success waiting for everything to be PERFECT, do you do that? You may not realize it but if you have these thoughts you are on the way to de-railing your business:
- I’ll make reach out to my contacts as soon as I have the perfect (or the right) script.
- I’ll book my first parties as soon as I learn how to do a party.
- I’ll start sharing the business opportunity as soon as I know what to say.
- I can’t work if my office is unorganized so I’ll do that first.
Let’s be truthful, we have all said it, thought it or done it right? Here are some tips that will help you reach those dreams and allow yourself to be “Im-prefect”.
More practice = good.
More practice = great!
2. If it was easy – everyone would be doing it. Easy is not the path to true happiness in any area of our lives. A great marriage is hard work. Raising great kids is really hard work. Earning a degree is hard work, and so is building a solid, successful direct sales business. WOW! They didn’t tell you that when you signed up as a consultant did they! It may be easy at times but then the “pink” cloud will burst and it will be a little tougher and you may need to work a little harder. It will be worth it in the end – every bit of effort will pay off.